RE: Rule One Needs Articles

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_X_S7m5OO4hGMhiXOfGkqJJYvBtknC8EnAqEvC5aSqjWVqYl9_mzxWJ_70eP67HB8ouo>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 00:41:56 +0800

If I'm not going to get my secret desire - a 40 page (5pt font arial) dissertation on the use of the stirrup in the lower Pelorian basin - then I want stats, Stats & STATS. And don't go skipping the AP of his tertiary weapon..or his total enc. It's just not RQ without his total enc.

<sulk>

Stats! *&#%_at_ Stats! You HQuno-era grognard! What's wrong with W-BA-RLH? (Wimp-Bad Ass-Run Like Hell?) Next you'll be wanting humour in official publications.

I'm off to roll some (voluntary, non-directive, canonical) bloody dice.