RE: Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Colloquial Idioms

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_zdNpwZStGj6h3DoK9zTMkFwJI7JF0ELej1S1HR7KDJ7IkTuXNtNJMGYAXoiAflDySjX>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:58:18 +0800

Bloody whinging Sartarites (NZ). A little quake once every 16,000 years meh.

All brought on because, you piss off the Tarshites and then the Tarsh exiles. Surprise surprise.

So then you get booted out and come over here, get the dole if you don't, take all out jobs - and you complain.

Maybe you should lose more cricket. And that gives me enough reason to provide these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Q36-9UUQE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIppqNePdM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfY7VzO0AFI <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfY7VzO0AFI&NR=1> &NR=1

Shitted off Ozzy