Rule One needs articles

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_bBmRgtF9ffdjwbPslRj91ZyhLoa_QO3JcAPVYWPFCJMYMhgRbuK6Ci6jlnOguc8Da-fex>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 12:09:46 -0800

<Opening shot: A panoramic shot of snow falling http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/28/2882/LV7PD00Z.jpg>

<Announcer - using that "Nature Movie Announcer" voice we all learned to hate in Elementary school>

"With the cominig of winter, the animal kingdom changes its routine. Some
animals burrow into their dens for a long winter sleep, while others make their way to warmer climes.

"Members of the Glorantha Community bunker down with their latest books from
Moon Design or Mongoose, planning grand and glorious adventures for their friends. Some, the more adventurous, write down plots, plans and schemes, filling their imaginary world with monsters and treasures, villains and heroes, all waiting for the coming of spring, when travel allows them to once again visit their friends' homes, no longer locked in by winter's grasp.

"And some, the elite, actually send in articles to Rule One, which does not
rely on the weather to function, delivering its articles of Gloranthan Goodness regardless of Sleet or Snow or Dark of Night (or Sun of Day, for that matter).

"But Rule One needs articles, for without them it will die, like an elk that
cannot find grass or lichen beneath the snows of winter.

<closing shot: An elk carcass
http://www.nps.gov/features/yell/slidefile/mammals/elk/Images/00417.jpg>

"Won't you think of the Elk, and donate generously to Rule One? "

Send Articles and donations to: rjremr_at_I3DtiJT1bChu7uQmNnN_DdXE53KM4NS4XeuR_HLA_dgqixf2sW0H7r3DawwI-S3_mR2knO1eguWibmcW6IQ.yahoo.invalid

RR