Re: Buy a PDF for Japan Disaster Relief

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_94qZE8JQmcTu2omryDfmipzkmVXQ5OLoRA1n4bulJqIde8cmXevf5QKovvCtHdA7gi2i8>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:30:32 +0000

If you are a UK taxpayer and want to give to Save the Children, using this form will allow them to claim the tax back from the government: https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/secure/51_13134.htm?heading=Donate+to+our+Japan+Emergency+Appeal&sourcecode=A11038004&target=Japan&amounts=15%2C25%2C50%2C100&formref=54&amount=

You could buy a PDF and make someone else donate... or you could give the damn money yourself... or even do both, why not. Or give to some other charity, the world is plenty fucked up that anyone can find something worth donating to. Me, I sponsor a rat that sniffs spitwads to identify tuberculosis: http://www.herorat.org/how-we-help/tb-detection and also I gave to the Red Cross for Japan yesterday through A+: http://givingaid.richarddawkins.net/ and yes I'm a smug git. You can be too!

Phil Hibbs.

--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?