RE: Re: What world-building lessons have you learned from Glorantha?

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_bYPuFNfsS0HCwwespOn0AH-y8S1l1cE_U-WcbACChhN38yw3wOTNQtK8Vnpj8jOh9-h1A>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 10:34:59 +0000

Ah you mean google "Balamory nights" ;O) I don't know whether to write a letter of complaint to my MP! Or use those pics as my Facebook image!!! lol!!

Mike

To: ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com From: pete.darby_at_hwWlKjFvZdhuo_Xr7Kn6K5YPL9dfOyq9atubLg5bPC5ADuNAN4qF94GLlG6ITzdiQ0QuQ-W_LS1jLfY.yahoo.invalid Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:29:38 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: What world-building lessons have you learned from Glorantha?

      Image search.

--

_______________________________

Pete Darby

http://pete_darby.livejournal.com

Every Child Matters?

Each week: 450,000 children are bullied in school.

Each year: more than 360,000 children injured in schools

Each year: at least 16 children commit suicide as a result of school

bullying

Each year: an estimated 1 million children truant

Each year: more than 1 in 6 children leave school unable to read, write or

add up

http://ahed.pbworks.com/Anomaly+Figures