Re: Chaosium's Questworld

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_4FNYB3bE_MhfEZacOYllP037NhXz9XpfhpRiPQm1MqyQzmRKPJKcf5Y3znW6pO1hQR7Pg>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 14:47:48 -0000

> I want to play around with Chaosium's old Questworld map, just for the sake
> of nostalgia and some worldbuilding ideas. I'd also like to post some of
> this material on my blog. How do I go about making sure that the Gift
> Carriers don't come after me?

I'd check with Greg and Charlie Krank over at Chaosium. Either or both of these gentlemen should be able to tell you who got the copyright after the split - It *may* have gone to Greg as part of Runequest, or it may have stayed with Chaosium because it's not Glorantha.

Once you know who owns it, a politely-worded request will probably get you the right to use/abuse it electronically.

RR