Re: Re: Chaosium's Questworld

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_qiH32L_3CkxQImvcIscuW9T1iTX4ov3rBGji5lupTtU6Efry5GdY5mE_NWLX4hvJsA>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:33:37 -0500

At any rate, Charlie Kranl at the Chaosium gave me permission to use it so long as I post a notice about Chaosium's ownership. Guy
On Jul 27, 2011 9:04 AM, "Tim" <tim_at_lsIrTUOi81gtsNPssvWMzXRruG8itsnA0NXnB0gQfmcUNoMYBOeI8TZmabBP0UwCbqzajGq4sQi1tARMNhNqHf6ydw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> --- In ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com, "julianlord"
<julian.lord_at_...> wrote:

>> Wasn't the whole point of Questworld that it was an open world, that
anybody could write RuneQuest materials for ?

> yes and No. IIRC the various continents were assigned (licensed?) to the
RQ licencees (Games Workshop & Judges Guild) - not that I think that GW or JG are likey to be still interested in Questworld now...