RE: Deliberate Obscurantists

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_Z1PrBCHdZXRSAcZdQ27QmF7FH9h_n2U_O2ppegj-nwB5l1lliRDrBYzNf_MooOZYrD2>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:30:31 +0800

Esrolia - Matriarchal Gaul. Never thought of that. Publication Art seems to indicate Hittites or something Mesopotamian, but Pharaoh made me always think of Egypt, so I had Dara Happans as Mesopotamian in dress - Glorious Reascent seems to show this as well. On the reading of the Hittites, and realising the climate of Asia Minor (Turkey), this seemed to close the book.

> "neo-platonistic hindu kabala" shit.

Is this something to do with Madonna?

Sorry about the lack of expletive.

Sean