Re: Digest Number 1305

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_pKMxEY21uhCChIvgkDJgyluq2pPpjYuW3h_vgHc0IqvKhlClXfbHG7Whx0nedMvT-rgO6>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:53:24 -0800

> Ah, the life of Sedenya has one of my most favourite things from the Hero
> Wars era, a secret message written in a runic font!
>
> So, don't suppose anyone has deciphered every secret runic message ever
> and would send them to me so I don't have to bother doing it myself?

And in this case, you can't even use the trick of copying the runes from a PDF into Word (where you saw the raw text if you didn't have the rune font, or could change the font to read the secret.) The secret here is a image file, and Word won't recognize the individual letters.

Hmm. maybe I should charge for the service - "Secrets of Hero Wars: only $5.00 a Secret!"
Or sell the "Little Orphan Teelo Secret Decoder Ring"

(I did have to correct some spelling errors in this one.)

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.