Re: Re: WoG vs Moon Design's forums

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_B5OkiCBg9zNRr1usaQyicjQtBcZeGD50NRHnEC-AIQVRMy09l2kMFG6II6DFYzrwNJv>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 01:08:52 +0100

Stewart wrote:

> I'm rather callously hoping (and, even more callously, expecting) that
> people's enjoyment of Glorantha will override their own preferences as
> to the mode of communication.

Not in my case. This wouldn't be the first time I've 'abandoned' a discussion venue I used to take part in regularly because it moved to forums from a mail list. (In fact, I believe it would be the third time). Assuming that, as you propose, the WoG list does, close down, which, as you also say, it might not.

To be fair, I haven't participated much in discussion on the WoG list of late anyway, so I doubt anyone much would notice or care what I do. I think that's largely due to to a dissatisfaction with both the change to HQ2 and to the view of the West, which have left me with far less enthusiasm than i used to have.

This may change again with time. We shall see.

> It will also depend on where Greg posts.

He (or at least, his spokesmen), have made that pretty clear, I think :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Synapsida: http://synapsida.blogspot.com/