Re: Guide to Glorantha update on the Moon Design Website

From: Rick <rmeints_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:50:09 -0000

"Stewart" <stu_stansfield_at_...> wrote:

> Rick:
> > http://moondesignpublications.com/news/kickstart-guide-glorantha
>
> Rick, is there a special pledge tier that replaces Copperplate Gothic with another typeface?
>
> Please, please, please, guys. I'm begging you!

Yes, for you, Stew, we'll add the backer level called NOT MY TYPE. That sums you up rather nicely...

No need to beg, just back this new $2500 Backer Level.

$2500 - NOT MY TYPE: Don't stew over the choice of font used in the documents. We look to you as the Font of all knowledge so you can make the final selection of which font we use for us. You can decide between Comic Sans, Courier, and Zapf Dingbats.