Re: Heroquests

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:47:42 -0800

Davison Nick asked

> Do the correct 'answers' to the heroquest multiple choices remain
> the same or do they vary.
>
> I have been making notes and (unless I'm mistaken) some the
> correct answers seem to vary.

As in most of the game, we tried to make no one right answer, though heroquests do tend to have a best answer, and often a wrong answer.

BUT, just because you know the mythically correct answer doesn't mean you can pull it off. As elsewhere, your hero will be tested, and if his skills aren't up to it (or he's unlucky), he won't succeed.

Jeff is right, if you succeed with something that's not quite mythically correct, it can be harder later in the quest.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.