Heroquest help

From: Nathaniel Kwok <kwokna_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:32:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,
  First I'd like to get it out of the way, that I'm pretty addicted to this wonderful game. I think the designers did a great job and no other game I've played this year has had me up til 2a in the morning. Keep up the good work! This game really reminds me of those great Koei games especially Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.
  Well anyway, I'm writing cause I have a problem with one of the heroquests. I know that a lot of depends on luck, but I've been through about 4 already, and I get the feel that certain answers are better than others. I've forgotten the exact name, but it's the cow quest, the one where cows get slaughtered for the first time. Before embarking on the quest, I usually put magic into questing, have a trickster in the ring, and ask for followers. The first times I did it, I never survived the three biting attacks. Then I started to sacrifice cows for strength. But then when I come back to the bulls, they tell me I didn't suffer enough. The answers I pick are, sacrifice for more strength, suffer attacks (3x), choose secret sign from stream. Then when I come back, I try all the options and fail. Anyone ever solve this quest? I've done 4 HQs already, and this is the first time where I can't solve it with brute power.

Thanks.
  Nathan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com