Re: Tricksters, anyone?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:04:32 -0500

Jon Thorvaldson wrote:

> From: yinkin_at_... (Jon Thorvaldson)
>
> Hello!
> Is it possible to get a trickster by any other means than just
> waiting for a new eurmali noble? Since they are useful, mythologically, and
> since the clan ring always seems to pester one to find one, it should be
> possible to look out for an errant trickster.
>
> Jon

I seem to find that you get one almost immediately as your next noble. But I've never had more than one at a time. Maybe the game is worked out to 'spawn' a new Trickster as soon as the old one dies. I've never gone more than a year or two without one (but I could be freakishly lucky). Just keep checking that Reorganizer.

Jeff