Re: Reload Problems

From: Curtis Taylor <vingkot_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:00:43 -0800

Jon Thorvaldson wrote:

> I'm unable to restore an old gamesave, unless I start a new game and, when I get
> to the
> normal clan screen, restore from there. That way there are no problems, but
> I cannot use the restore function from the starting screen.
>
> I have the 1-0 cd and use the 1.2 update, on a PowerMac 4400.

Hello, Jon.

I am using a Power Macintosh G3 and have encountered (apparently) the same problem (I was using the 1.1 update). However, I can restore an old gamesave by making two attempts. The second attempt restores the game normally.

I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature . . . David?

**Curtis Taylor
**<Vingkot_at_...>