Maran Gor's blessing....

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:09:15 -0800 (PST)

I forget the exact name, but you can get a blessing from Maran Gor that improves the fertility of your fields when people die on them. My question is if anyone knows the timing effects on this.

For example, say you had sacrificed for this blessing during Storm season one year, and you then aren't raided until The Dark the next year. You have no crops in the ground at that point, and the blessing will have expired by the time you do. Does it do you any good? I guess the alternatives are: a) if the blessing is active and people are killed in your tula, it helps your next crop, no matter what; b) if the blessing is active and people are killed in your tula, it helps your next crop if the blessing is still active when that next crop is planted, or c) if the blessing is active and people are killed on your tula, if there are crops in the ground right then, it helps those crops.

Finally, does anyone know if the number of deaths matter, or merely that some people die?

Thanks to anyone that can help;

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com