Re: Dinosaur Herding? (spoiler)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:27:38 -0500

Bryan Thexton wrote:

> From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
>
> I just chickened out and traded away some baby
> thunderers. I'm just wondering if anyone has been
> brave enough to try raising them, and how it turned out?

Its a painful, agonizng process! And hard on the hay-lofts! But if you are lucky, you can either Battle train or Plough Train the stupid things. If you have a good, good, GOOD herdsman, that is. And they also give you the opportunity to give you clan a 'famous' name, rather than a a family name, as it were.

But they turn into a treasure and can be a devastating weapon or a wonderful fertility magic toy. Or they just run away off to Kero Fin.

Jeff