Re: Items

From: Harry Erwin <herwin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:50:08 -0500

>From: "KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
>

>Say, has anyone ever GOTTEN some of those nifty and strange sounding
>Treasures listing on Oliver's page?
>
>Alynx log, for instance? (Its Log! for Lynxes -- It rolls down the
>stairs, is found in paris and rolls over your neigbor's dogs!)
>
>Or gotten the Son of Blackbull? I've played many times and never gotten
>this little bit.
>
>Jeff

I've gotten the alynx log--I think I repeated a search out in the Grazelands. It wasn't particularly useful in keeping up the sheep population. The cattle treasures are probably more for Ernalda/Peace clans.

---
Harry Erwin, PhD, <mailto:herwin_at_...>,
<http://mason.gmu.edu/~herwin>, Senior SW Analyst and Adjunct
Professor of Computer Science, George Mason University.