Lost tribe of Orlanthi?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:22:02 -0800 (PST)

My clan fissioned for the second time while I was playing yesterday, which was mostly to the good--it saved me a tula grabbing war and added another clan to our tribe--we're up to 8 now!

Just one teeny, tiny, problem. I have no idea where they've gone.

I expected them to settle down in the empty lands to the north-east, where tribes that migrate through generally go. But they aren't there.

When I click on their clan name in the relations screen, it scrolls the map up into Tarsh (an area we have well mapped), but doesn't show their clan name on the map. When I ask it to show the tribes on that map, no lines show up for them. I've gone and looked carefully on the exploration map, and don't see any sign of them either. Where did they go? I'm assuming this is a game issue, rather than my clan having lost track of their bretheren. Soon as I get a chance to play some more I'll try sending a mission to them to see if gets through.

I'm thinking as soon as I'm able to support another trading partner I'll try and build a trade route with them, then maybe I'll be able to just follow the line....

Anyone else have more immediately gratifying suggestions on how to find them? Not that it is important, game success-wise, I'm just curious!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com