Re: choosing your enemies wisely.

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 09:32:37 -0500

"Devore, Ernest L" wrote:

> From: "Devore, Ernest L" <edevore_at_...>
>
> Happened to me too, but I don't remember any delegation of beastmen. Of
> course I get some weird event every time I click the season advance so I
> might have missed it. I had a ton of thanes, footmen, and every defense I
> could have but the game didn't even give me a chance to fight. It just told
> me I'd lost. Fine. So much for open ended.

I think Bryan ticked off the Beastmen. There's a progression Local Ducks --> Marsh Ducks --> Beast Valley that, once it gets going, is a powder keg. And if you tell the Beastment that your tribe was responsible for the attacks (when you get a chance to 'warn the beastmen') then there's a chance that they target YOU.

Playing silly buggers with the Beastmen is about as bad as telling Craigspider she's got a stupid hairstyle. (she does, but I'm not telling her that!)

Jeff