Re: Where is everybody?

From: Douglas Seay <dms_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:30:57 -0500

Bryan Thexton wrote:

> From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
>
> So I'm curious, what drew you to sign up for this
> mailing list? What do you hope to see from it? I've
> about run out of questions and comments for now, but I
> don't want to see the list become moribund. If you
> don't either, tell everyone what would interest you,
> and maybe someone will be able to provide some of it.

I'm a lurker and I read the list because it is a cool game. And glorantha is one of the best bits of fictional history I've ever bumped into (I got RQ2 in '83). But I don't have time to play all that often. This means I have little to add. So I just sit back read that I'm not the only person whose never seen the fully grown son of blacktail, and that I'm not the only to get stomped by the beastmen for pickin' on the duckies. It is a refreshing break from looking for performance snags or waiting for massive recompilations.