Re: Where is everybody?

From: bjm10_at_...
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:15:19 -0500 (EST)

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/bjm10/KoDP/tula.html has strategy hints linked to it.

> I'm also interested in finding out two things about the rest of the list
> denizens: whether you knew about RQ/Glorantha prior to KoDP, and what other
> kinds of games you play (both computer and non-).

RQ from 3rd edition (bleagh), playtest on both abortive 4th editions (much sadness there--lots of miscommunication among parties involved, could have worked out otherwise). Co-Revisor GURPS Swashbucklers 3rd edition. Currently working on fusion of RuneQuest and GURPS and hoping to see if GCA can handle what I want to do.