RE: Where is everybody?

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:17:00 -0600

I had a war clan that was on the serious side of tough. Collecting tribute from 4 different clans and whooping some butt. I'd been tormenting the ducks since they got a wild feather and stopped paying me tribute. Greenslash or whatever his name is shows up and challenges me to a duel. Pretty funny to meet a Duck Deathlord. Anyway, the guy slices my ring warleader into two of the meanest people I know. Ok, maybe I should start making peace with the ducks at this point...

But I figure another raid or two shouldn't hurt anything... next thing you know I'm finding a new home for my 1/3 of a clan I have remaining.

Man. Rough ducks.