RE: Where is everybody?

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:19:52 -0600

I'd never had anything to do with Runequest prior to this game. It's a pretty well-crafted world and it seems the game takes full advantage of this. David and his staff are to be commended, not only for the beautiful game they've created, but for the continued support they've given in the form of info and patches. You can bet that I'm keeping an eye on A-Sharp and will be willing to buy more of their products!