Re: Digest Number 28

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:01:01 -0800

Bryan seems to have discovered that yes, part of setup (particularly your leaders) is random. He will soon discover that Hard games really are...

> I'm really interested in the general strategy tips, and I find the comments
> from David Dunham to be illuminating (or is that Illuminating?).

Thanks, there's always a balance between being helpful and saying too much -- I probably err towards the latter.

There will be a tips article appearing in Computer Gaming magazine, not quite sure when (it will probably be online as well).

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.