RE: Where is everybody?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: 10 Feb 2000 20:04:07 -0000

I set up one of the fan sites but I'm ashamed to admit that I don't have the time or the energy right now to play much so I'm just reading other people's experiences for when I get to play next. (I have managed to drive a clan to the point of dissolution-everyone, and I mean everyone hated each other, the warriors hated the farmers, the cattle herders hated the sheep herders, the nobles hated the circle and the women were angry at the men. AND those damn adventurers kicked our asses but good).

I'm currently running a RQ3 game and in my carefree (single) university days (when we used to play three times on weekends!) I ran campaigns in the following systems :

Roleplaying

RQ2
RQ3
Call of Cthulhu (definitely the most gaming after RQ3) Stormbringer
Lords of Creation
Elfquest
Powers and Perils

I've played in longish campaigns in DragonQuest, Universe, GURPS, Shadowrun and of course AD&D.

I also own about thirty odd different RPG systems.

As far as computer games go all that's currently installed on my somewhat antiquated HD, besides all the kids games (God bless the children's games manufacturers (and David) for NOT putting out bleeding edge games!) are Civ II, KoDP and Ultima I (yes one).

Like I said on my KoDP page I like games where you can build AND kill things.

Oliver Bernuetz