Triceratops Riders!

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:17:05 +1100

I have to tell someone...and seeing as my wife just smiles and says "That's nice, dear"...

I got my Triceratops Riders! I'd gathered the eggs, bred them as War Beasts, figuring "What the hell...". I didn't have a chance to get back to the game for four weeks, but after Bryan's question a couple of days ago I sat down to play a bit last night, while the others were swimming. The third event I get for the game is that the beasts have been trained successfully. I kept them secret to spring on an enemy and bingo, all of 3 minutes later, the Orlundi raided me.

We stomped 'em! Boy, did we stomp them. The Godspeakers warned me that they saw a battle, so I had put some magic into War during the sacred time. With a point of magic to Humakt and the Triceratops Riders....

I had only 4 wounded footmen, they got 5 dead Weaponthanes, 10 wounded weaponthanes, 20 dead footmen and 40 wounded footmen and I took 8 footmen captive which I ransomed back to them.

Harry. Feeling gleeful.