Re: Re: odd messages; agricultural blessings

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:51:06 -0500

> Jeff on agriculture:
>
> >This partakes of personal preference. But I find that Bless
> >Crops/Preserve helps muchly. I will also keep either Sun or Rain
> >running, depending on whether or not I'm using Elmal or Orlanth as my
> >war deity. For some reason a lot of people here like Fyrdwoman.
>
> Fyrdwoman has nothing to do with agriculture.

I forgot to finish my sentence. Fyrdwoman is used a lot by people here and it harms your agriculture a little.

> If you get raided a lot, Maran Gor's Earthblood can be handy.

That's the one I couldn't remember.

> And you don't need to have either/or with Sun and Rain.

He was looking for a good strong suite, Dave. Heck, I use all three of the common ones and build up lots of food -- it beats giving goods and cows as gifts.

Jeff