Chalanna Arroy--Uber-goddess

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 07:09:23 -0800 (PST)

Wow, is a really good success at "Challana Arroy heals the scars" choosing the end feuds benefit ever impressive. Not only did it end my three feuds, improve the opinion of me of many other clans, and give me a heap of magic, in the almost three years since completing it, I haven't been raided by another Orlanthi clan--not even for cattle. I guess having half the clans like you and almost all the rest neutral really does have its benefits! With only horse nomads and trolls to worry about, its amazing how much faster the clan builds strength--I had not realized *how* much the constant attrition of raids and counter-raids bled away your strength, even when you won more often than not. If this keeps up I may switch to being a peace type clan....

Which brings me to a quick strategy tip. Like with treasures, the broad hero quest benefits tend to be much more potent that the specific ones. There are times that you really need a specific benefit, but in general I'd target the broad ones first when circumstances permit.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com