Where is everybody

From: Ottar <ottar_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 07:51:19 -0800

Hi all. My name is Carl Hicks, Jr. and I'm a lurker ("Hi, Carl"). Believe it or not I don't own KODP (but will as soon as the good folks at UPS get a move on). Like others, I'm an old RQ fiend and am trying to find a game in the Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia WA area, but am having no luck. I sincerely hope that KODP helps me get over my RQ withdrawal symptoms (Thank the Grey Sage for spell-checker), but failing that I guess I'll just have to play through Scorpion Hall again....

    As a note I have picked up several hints that I will indeed use (DON'T piss off the Beast People!) and many thanks out there to those who post them.

    May Mastakos carry you well, noble thane.

                        Carl