RE: Version 2 enhancements I'd like to see

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:11:38 -0500

At 06:05 AM 02/15/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>From: "Devore, Ernest L" <edevore_at_...>
>
>I wish there was some way to keep track of all the comments your traders and
>emissaries make... now which did my trader say had more horses than me? Was
>it the Eagles? Or maybe the Koronoldi...

I write it down, along with the points I sacked for various magics in Sacred Time. A tracking sheet is also handy to remember that the Dragonewts warned you not to screw with them any more just 2 years ago (but a week in real time).

If anyone is interested, I'll post the wordperfect 7 file for the tracking sheet.

--Martin