Re: Pay the toll

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:32:00 -0500

Martin Crim wrote:

> From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_...>
>
> Another suggested tweak/upgrade:
> When I raid a faraway clan, I always have to pay a toll to a clan whose
> tula I'm crossing. Yet on the rare occasion when someone else crosses my
> tula, I don't even have the option of charging for it. Hrmm.
>
> --Martin

That's true. And btw, I've managed to bypass that problen with paying a toll -- you take as an ally on your raid a clan that is adjacent to the target. You attack out of their lands. Or at least, that's worked for me the last 15 or so times I've used it....

My punchingbag clan (Osgosi) ran away when I took over their entire tula and I want to keep the steadfires burning, as it were...

Jeff