RE: A proto-faq

From: Nils Brobakk <nils_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:21:13 -0000

Joe Casadonte <joc_at_...> asked:

> >year, maybe more. I can *afford* to buy the 150 sheep I need
> >for sacrifices every year.
>
> How does one buy sheep?

When your sheep levels drops so low you can't afford all your sacrifices for the coming year, your trader will buy a small herd (~150 sheep). You'll get a message about this at the start of the year. (I guess you need to make sure you've got enough goods and/or cows. :)

> I thought sheep were one of the things that your
> traders would replenish behind the scenes, but I trade like
> crazy and I keep dropping 75-125 sheep every year. Thanks!

Apparently so, but if you have that many temples, I guess the traders just can't keep up with your sacrifices. :)

NH.