RE: KoDP FAQ version 0.001 & Poll

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:26:04 -0600

The Happy Stickpicker Clan's Ring Meeting Minutes from Thursday Night:

Swen the Humakt-worshipping warleader proposed we raid the Groins for some more cattle. Onesilen the Trickster seconded the motion and a raid will be organized by the Raid Committee for the upcoming Fire season. After last season's debacle, this raid will be 'BYOS' (Bring your own sword).

Ennalda the Barntar worshipper proposed that we sacrifice more magic in Sacred Time to support our herds. The motion was denied in favor of sending a delegation to the Blue Jays to buy more cattle.

Fanarl the Issaries Trader brought up the missing exploration party that went astray while exploring our Tula. The current theories regarding rubble runners, undead, or chaos monsters don't seem to hold water since we found that pair of pants with the winestains on them.

We voted to tear down the shrine where we hold the Earth Blood rituals since everyone has noted that our barley is holding the faint taste of troll.

Topics for next week's agenda include: Trading for treasure, our shortage of white horses, who will attempt the heroquest of 'Ornalth demands a sacrifice', and whether or not to outlaw those cottars so recently accused of improper relations with their sheep during Storm season.