Re: 2 questions for the FAQ

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:42:17 -0500

> Jean-Claude B�sida wrote:
>
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jean-Claude_B=E9sida?= <jc.besida_at_...>
>
> A question for the FAQ : what does the at start attitude towards
> dragons -hostile/negative/neutral.friendly- changes for the game?
>
> (I don't know the answer ;)

Draconic encounters will tned to be strongly influenced by this and using any gifts the Dragons, dragonnewts or explorers find that have this sort of motif will be good/bad for you. You can lose a LOT of clan magic for doing the wrong thing or gain a lot.

> Another one : What size do you prefer for your Tula?

I like to have something more than I can grow into. But I'm greedy and I love having large numbers of well armed/equipped hunters. And I can give a chunk away to my expanding, increasing clan "daughters"

> Sorry if they sound basic.

They are good questions.... you're not the first to ask them.

Jeff