Re: Digest Number 38

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:47:48 -0500

Rick Meints wrote:

> From: Rick Meints <RMEINTS_at_...>
>
> on overkill when you get every 30 lines or so. Is the advert problem in
> the middle due to people using the onelist website online to enter their
> replies, or just their marketing people recouping the costs of their
> "free" list service?
>
> Rick

Nothing I can do to suppress that, I fear.

I will do what I can. The digest mode automatically copies the entire message. And sadly, that DOES mean that the adverts.

I'll see what I can do about it by playing with the properties of the digest. Anyone with any suggestions should email me with them privately.

Jeff Kyer
List Moderator