Re: follow up raid/battle magic Qs

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:08:52 -0500

Bryan Thexton wrote:

> From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
>
> 1) When cattle raids get spotted, and a battle ensues,
> complete with death and wounds, does that get counted
> as a raid, or is it still too small?

It counts as a raid as far as Chalana Arroy is concerned but I think its not a raid from the POV of tribe.

"Waaah! Bob and Thrud got to kill Osgosi when THEY went on a cattle raid. I feel left out. Why can't we ALL go on a raid? Waaah!"

> 2) When your battle magic becomes innefective as a
> result of too few raids, does that also effect that
> magic that you assign at the battle itself? (you know,
> you currently have three points of magic in your pool,
> and decide to use 2 of them to help blow away the
> cursed horse spawn)

I do not know. I do not think so. I wouldn't want to make any guesses there

> Just trying to come to grips with how to best operate
> as a peaceful clan.....life is so much simpler when
> you just kill anyone who annoys you!

Yeah! Throw another cow onto the barbie for the greater glory of Humakt.

(actually, I amost never use the sacrifice option)

> --Bryan

Being a Peaceful Clan, you can go and become a Peace Clan and that does mean you don't have to raid, I suspect.

Jeff