RE: Sacrificing to Humakt/Orlanth

From: Nils Brobakk <nils_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:19:34 -0000

Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...> said:

> For the most part though, I prefer to just charge in,
> making sure that if I don't have the favor of the
> gods, they don't have time to sacrifice for it either.

Which leads to another question, which tactics work best? Some posts on here have indicated that different things work better against different enemies...

I tend to do the same thing no matter who I'm fighting - Manoeuvre (sp?) if I'm defending, Charge if I'm raiding, Evade if I'm caught on a cattle raid, and Skirmish if I catch a cattle raid...

What tactics do other people use?

NH.