Re: social promotion

From: Douglas Seay <dms_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:38:28 -0500

Nils Brobakk wrote:

> Douglas Seay [mailto:dms_at_...] said:
> >
> > that is OK too. IIRC there is a clan in the 1600s that worships Argan
> > Argar instead of Issaries, so why not be slack on strictly ancestors
> > too?
>
> Don't know how unusual this is, but I once had a neighboring clan worship
> Argan Argar... Who is he, anyway?? :)

Is that in there? Now that you mention it, it does sound familiar.

AA is the troll god of surface darkness and is one of the few troll gods who don't hate all non-trolls (over simplified). For the trolls, he is, amoung other things, the equivalent of Issaries. Just today in the Glorantha Digest there was a story by Michael Cule about Issaries and Argan Argar called "ISSARIES IN THE PALACE OF BLACK GLASS". If anyone is interested, it is

The Glorantha Digest Friday, February 18 2000 Volume 07 : Number 401

I have never seen a cult write up on him, but I've never looked for one either.