Re: Argan Argar

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:41:42 EST

In a message dated 2/18/00 6:39:55PM, you write:

<< Argan Argar called "ISSARIES IN THE PALACE OF BLACK GLASS". If anyone  is interested, it is

 The Glorantha Digest Friday, February 18 2000 Volume 07 : Number  401

 I have never seen a cult write up on him, but I've never looked for one  either. >>

Featured in Trollgods, published by Avalon Hill, and in Trollpak (RQ2 version), in Gods of Glorantha (shortform cult). Of relevance to KoDP is that the son of Argan Argar (the Only Old One) was the troll ruler of the Shadowlands, before the Pharoah came.

Keith N