Possible bug?

From: Mats S-Kihlman <soll_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:18:11 +0059

  Hello,

  I joined the list about a week ago, and I've gained a lot of   valuable information about the game already so I thought that   someone might help me out with this:

  When I have played a game for a while (usually when I have formed a   tribe), the game starts to behave strangely: A lot of information   comes up twice, ie if I petition someone for food, I'm shown the   same screen twice, and can choose the amount of food I want twice, I   get two post-battle reports (with the numbers the same, but not the   text). It also seems like there are some other strange things   happening in the background, I get events without the explanatory   text etc.

  How do I avoid this to happen? I've tried to save/reload, but it   doesn't seem to do it.

  I'm playing v1.3 on Win95.

Ha det,
 Mats

                        mailto:soll_at_...