Re: Re: Re: Questions

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:29:42 -0500

"Devore, Ernest L" wrote:

> From: "Devore, Ernest L" <edevore_at_...>
>
> Ah yes, we must respect the founding father of fantasy.

Mmmm. Modern fantasy, yes. We'd be in sorry shape without him, you must admit. Besides, I rather like his languages. And he was, afterall, a scholar (Proffessor for good reason, neh?)

But that being said, what I was referring to about Dwarfs was in an article by Greg Stafford (Why I hate the Mostali, I believe) he was discussing just why he spelt the word that way. I believe the article is on the www.glorantha.com site these days.

Jeff