Re: when do I get the windlord?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 09:07:32 -0500

Martin Crim wrote:

> From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
>
> I had thought that the windlord showed up to fight for your enemies only
> when you had been picking on them and they were in bad shape. But I just
> saw a windlord show up to defend a clan which has been giving almost as
> good as they're getting and which had 25 weaponthanes. I was willing to
> overlook the lack of parity when it seemed that windlords were just
> fighting on behalf of the underdog, but now I'm ticked. How do I get me a
> windlord?
>
> --Martin

Oh, sorry, I think we're referring to a random encounter -- a bunch of windlords come by and ask you to display generosity -- they are on they way to Snakepipe Hollow (ICK!) They want cows, silver, warriors or lotsa magic.

They will usually be back in a few seasons with some goodies to share, if you are lucky/generous.

As to Windlords/Sunthanes in the opposing army, imagine what YOUR army must look to the poor blokes on the other end of it...

Jeff