Re: possible solution to Aroka problems

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:03:06 -0500

Martin Crim wrote:

> From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
>
> Folks--
> Has anyone with a dragon-friendly clan been able to succeed with the Aroka
> heroquest? Maybe that's the problem--and the failures at the other quests
> are just coincidence.
>
> --Martin

Oh! That's a good thought. I've tried it with a dragon-friendly (but not TOO friendly) clan on tough and it was incredibly difficult. I think that the only time I was able to do it was durning a drought. But that was a few months back and I could be hazy.

I would have thought that doing the Aroka quest would just make your Ancestors annoyed and give less magic.

Jeff