Re: EWF spirit

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:54:29 -0800

Martin Crim asked

> I befriended
> the ghost from the Empire of Wyrms' Friends and agreed to sacrifice 10
> sheep to him a year. He doesn't, however, appear as a god, treasure, or
> anything else. Did I just agree to waste 10 sheep in perpetuity? Anyone
> know whether there's any point in befriending the ghost?

While it's true you can't believe everything you tell you (and that no blessing is absolute), a friendly EWF spirit should be giving you magic every year (and you should see news about it). The exact amount depend on how generous you are.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.