Re: Digest Number 61

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:56:42 -0800

> From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_...>
> Subject: The Fire Quartz Must Pay for What They Did to Poor Voballa
>

> [This message is not in displayable format]

Poor Voballa. And poor us who get the list in Digest format -- I think you need to force your e-mailer to stop using proprietary Microsoft formats and just send normal text (the Tradetalk of e-mail).

BTW, the Windows version of the tour is finally ready, I'm just talking to some sites to find a home for it (it's about a 70 MB download, unfortunately).

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.