Re: "We Have Too Many Warriors"...

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:23:26 -0800 (PST)

2000 - 3000? people???? Yikes, how do you feed them all? I guess you either started out with vast lands or have bumped away a couple of neighbors. How many hides of fields and of pasture do you have?

I'm just curious, because at much above 1200 people I've always started to get complaints, and just let the clan fission, figuring that it was better to be small and happy, with another ally, than large but plagued with unhappy people.

On the other hand, the number of footmen your clan can muster when it comes to war must be rather impressive!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com