Re: News From The Tribe...

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:07:11 +0200

>Possibly you needed the Making of the Storm Tribe
>quest, choosing either ward off rebellion or reconcile
>the tribe to the clan?

Hmm, I have to test that.

>I haven't had this event yet, but I also haven't
>finished a long game yet, so it could be coming. What
>is your clan reputation like (seen during the sacred
>time)?

It says that they consider me to be like King Heort.

>Have you double checked your tribe making agreements
>and made sure you are following them all? (Like not
>buying or selling tribe mates food when the X clan has
>some for sale).

I think so...

>Have you been generous? Lots of "cows" (even the
>round silver ones that strongly resemble torcs!) given
>regularly is considered one of the signs of a good
>king.

Well, for the last rounds I have been sending about 100-250 goods to all other tribe members in an attempt to stop this event... It didnt help...

> How do you judge things at the moot? Could it
>be just that you've ticked off most of the other clans
>in "off screen" moots?

I have always first conducted a divination, then made the decision according to that. I *think* I have treated them fairly most of the time.