Re: Tip: how to get a trickster

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:02:59 -0000

Actually, our clan probably would come across as something like an Elmali version of an old time country preacher show. We have at least half a dozen Elmali leaders, with three of them having renowned leadership. "I say, if we build a town, Elmal, that's right, Elmal himself, will guard those walls like he guarded Orlanth's stead. And then when the trolls, or the praxians, or the beastfolk a come a-knockin, will we be afraid? I say, WILL WE BE AFRAID?" "NOOOOO" "That is right my brothers, we will NOT be afraid because we will be a-walkin in the LIGHT of Elmal, and his mighty shield will PRO-tect us from our foes, and his spear will SMITE them greatly and send them FLEEing from our righteous wrath!......."

Urk.

--Bryan