Re: Did we just lose?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:33:45 -0800 (PST)

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Well, I suppose playing without a chance to lose wouldn't be as much fun, but I'm *really* frustrated at how this worked out. All was fine until the early death of our king, and since that followed right on the heels of our clan splitting (where we sent off the wealthiest quarter) we didn't have the resources right then for much of a lobbying effort. Well, I guess we could have given a suicidal amount of cows, but at the time that didn't seem wise. So we lost the kingmaking competition. The very next year we were going to perform the tribe making heroquest to make us kingmakers to make sure we didn't lose the next one, but hadn't even had a chance to do that yet when the news came. What increadibly annoying timing!

However easy it would be to go back to the last save before our king died and pick up from there (since most likely he wouldn't die that year on a new "roll of the dice") and play it again, I won't weasel out that way.

Still, grrr, two months of on and off playing, for this? AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHh!

--Bryan (who thinks he'll go howl with the telmori for a while!)

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com